Lip Filler Treatments Chester & Wrexham
Looking for the Best Lip Fillers Clinic in the Chester and Wrexham Areas?
Lip Filler is a cosmetic procedure that gives you fuller, plumper lips. There are many types of dermal fillers that can be injected into your lips and mouth area, here at Pure Perfection Clinic you can be assured that we only use the best and safest products available.
The lip fillers we use contain a substance called Hyaluronic Acid (HA) which is a natural substance found within our bodies, to increase the volume in your lips. Once injected, the gel in the lip filler supports and shapes the tissues of the lips. Botox can also be used to assist fillers around the mouth lines and improve the appearance of a gummy smile and dimpling chin.
Benefits of Lip Fillers
- Control over lip volume – the amount of product injected can be controlled, so the medical practitioner has better control over how much lip volume is created.
- Lip fillers can dramatise the impact of lipstick and minimise ‘lipstick bleed’.
- Reasonably lasting results – the results are reasonably long lasting, but not permanent, last between 6-12 months. However for smokers the product will not last as long.
- Unlikely to have an allergic reaction – Because hyaluronic acid fillers are made of substances similar to those found in the body, they are unlikely to cause an allergic reaction. However if you are allergic to lidocaine please let your medical practitioner know before treatment.
Prior To Your Lip Filler Treatment
- Avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen for one week
- If you suffer from cold sores around the mouth, we advise that you should ask your GP for Aciclovir tablets, which should be taken a few days before and after the treatment. We can provide this for a fee following a consultation and providing a private prescription.
- Avoid any dental treatments or any other treatment on or around the lip area until the lip filler has settled, around 2-4 weeks.
What You Love About This Treatment…
Couldn’t have felt more confident or relaxed having my treatment. It was great knowing exactly what was happening all the way through the procedure. My lips look amazing!! Thank you. Emma, Wrexham
What Can Lip Fillers Treat?
Lip fillers at our clinic in the Wrexham and Chester area can be used to treat numerous imperfections around the mouth area including:
- Loss of volume in the lips
- Lipstick lines
- Smokers/Perioral lines
- Smile lines
- Undefined Cupids bow
- Lowered corners/Sad Face/Oral Commissures
- Marionette lines
Top 10 Facts about Lip Fillers
- You can completely remove Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers if you don’t like the results or for a medical complication.
- Costs vary from area injected to practitioner performing the treatment.
- You will see the results almost immediately.
- You can have your lips numbed before treatment with a dental block or topical anaesthetic.
- There is hardly any downtime after the treatment.
- Bruising and swelling is common after the treatment but settles within 24-48 hours.
- If done correctly, your lips shouldn’t feel any different to real lips, even when kissing!
- Lip filler is a non-surgical procedure to enhance the volume in your lips.
- Dermal filler is the most commonly used method of lip augmentation.
- If you stop having lip filler, your lips will return to their original size.
Top 10 Frequently asked Questions about Lip Fillers
What is lip filler?
Lip filler is a cosmetic procedure that enhances the natural lips to give them more volume and redefined shape.
Does it hurt?
At the beginning of the procedure, you will feel a slight pinch and a small sting as the filler is being injected into the lips. After the procedure, the practitioner will massage your lips a little and will give you an ice pack to soothe the area after the treatment.
What is the cost of the treatment?
The prices of lip fillers can vary depending on amount of filler used, location and practitioner performing. At Pure Perfection Clinic our Resident Nurse charges from £250.
What products are used?
We use a range of high quality products including Juvederm Volift, Juvederm Smile, Restylane and Belotero to perform you lip filler treatment.
How long is the appointment?
Most lip filler appointments are around 30 minutes long. If you decide you wanted a dental block or local anaesthetic cream prior to the treatment then you will be advised to come in around 15-20 minutes prior to the treatment.
How long will the filler last?
Hyaluronic Acid fillers can last around 6-12 months. With lip fillers being injected into an area which is performing many different movements, the lip filler can wear down quicker than other areas. You will also notice they will wear off quicker if you are a smoker or if you are on the thinner side, you will metabolize the formula faster so the injections won’t last as long.
Who performs the treatment?
Only fully qualified doctors or nurse practitioners should perform lip filler treatments. At Pure Perfection Clinic our Resident Nurse has over 8 years experience in the industry.
How old do I have to be to have lip filler?
You need to be 18 or older to have any lip filler treatment performed.
What happens if something goes wrong with Lip Filler?
If you have any concerns with your lip filler you should contact the practitioner who performed the treatment immediately to seek advice. In most instants the lip filler can be reversed and dissolved out of the lip to completely remove. In the case that this cannot be performed you would need to contact emergency services immediately.
How do I make an appointment?
To make an appointment for lip filler you can simply contact the clinic who perform the treatment and make a consultation to meet the practitioner and discuss your options.
At Pure Perfection Clinic you can make you consultation through calling 01244 917259 or emailing the clinic. If you are then happy with your treatment consultation, you can make an appointment to come back for the treatment and then be reviewed 3 weeks later.
ARRANGE YOUR LIP FILLER CONSULTATION