Restore moisture and intensely cleanse and exfoliate your skin with no downtime or discomfort.
Our skin goes through a lot and can become dull and lackluster. The ageing process, environmental stresses and lifestyle choices can all take their toll. There are lots of effective solutions nowadays to deeply cleanse, tone and moisturise the skin, but many tend to offer significant downtime or can irritate or strip the skin of its natural, protective barrier.
Here at our Pure Perfection Clinic in Rossett, near Chester, Cheshire and Wrexham on the North Wales border, we understand that not everyone wants an invasive solution to skin ageing and degradation and this is why we love HydraFacial, a non-surgical, no-downtime, lunchtime treatment that you can have once a month for the most beautifully clear, toned and smooth skin.
Which conditions can be treated with HydraFacial?
- Uneven skin texture
- Dehydrated, dull skin
- General ageing
- Discoloured or pigmented skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Oily or acne-prone skin
What is HydraFacial?
The award-winning HydraFacial system is a hydradermabrasion procedure that offers cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration and antioxidant protection in one pain-free treatment. The results are clearer, smoother and toned skin with no side effects or downtime, hence why it’s referred to as a ‘lunchtime treatment’ and perfect before a special event or night out. A HydraFacial treatment is soothing, moisturizing and extremely gentle, so it’s perfect for all skin types and for those who would prefer not to have invasive treatments.
A HydraFacial treatment comes in 2 forms -‘Core’ and ‘Skin Health’. The Core treatment is a 3-stage process that takes around 30 minutes. The skin health treatment adds an additional 2 steps (detoxification and rejuvenation) which offers your skin a boosted, natural glow and smoother texture.
Are there any contraindications to HydraFacial?
- Pregnancy and nursing
- Roaccutane (if used within the last year)
- Autoimmune disease
- Allergens such as prawns, honey or aspirin
Which areas can HydraFacial treat?
Essentially, HydraFacial can be used all over. However, the facial region along with the neck and décolleté are the most commonly treated areas. For brides-to-be or anyone concerned with the look of their hands , a HydraFacial treatment for this area can minimise the look of lines and wrinkles and give a fresh, glowing appearance to the skin.
HydraFacial has been designed to give you fast results and the very best skin of your life. Therefore, you will be able to see immediate results, which will last around 4 weeks. We recommend, that for the healthiest skin possible, a once-monthly treatment is required. The more that you use HydraFacial, the better your skin will be!
Results with HydraFacial typically last around 4 weeks. However, if you continue to have monthly sessions, you will see continued improvement of your skin’s tone, texture and elasticity. As with any cosmetic skin treatment, how you take care of your skin after the treatment will determine the longevity of your results. For example, if you stay out of strong sunlight and wear a high factor SPF, eat a healthy diet and drink plenty of water as well as maintain a good skincare regime, this will only help your results to last longer. Lifestyle factors such as smoking, excessive sun-exposure, excessive alcohol consumption and prolonged periods of stress, can all take their toll on the skin. The investment you make for your skin at home will only help your results from HydraFacial optimise further.
A once monthly treatment will give you longevity of results and constant skin improvements.
Here at Pure Perfection Clinic, we believe that your skin isn’t like everyone else’s. So, your HydraFacial treatment shouldn’t be either. HydraFacial can be specifically tailored to safely and effectively treat a range of skin concerns and conditions. Using targeted protocols which have been developed to help mitigate some of the most universal skin concerns, your fully-trained HydraFacial practitioner will tailor your treatment to make it most effective for your unique requirements.
The specific HydraFacial protocols are listed below – explore and decide which might be best for you –
- HydraFacial Express – All the key benefits of HydraFacial, contained in a lunchtime treatment. Perfect for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- HydraFacial – Skin Health for Life – The HydraFacial Skin Health for Life treatment utilises super-serums, containing powerful antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration and protect your skin from environmental damage, leaving it recharged, renewed and invigorated.
- HydraFacial Pure Perfection Signature – Using a combination of protocols, exactly suited to your skin to maximise the benefits of this tailored treatment. These may include detox, rejuvenation, cleansing and exfoliation, DermaBuilder targeted serums, brightening agents, Britenol boost, extraction, Glaysal acne peel, hydration and continual at-home-use care products to optimise your skin’s health and vitality.
- HydraFacial Pure Perfection Deluxe – The crème de la crème of our signature HydraFacial offering. All you would expect from our HydraFacial signature facial with the added benefits of LED light therapy in a longer treatment time.
- HydraFacial HydraLight – this combines all the benefits of a tailored HydraFacial treatment with the added efficacy of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) a device-led therapy which treats pigmentation and vascular lesions. After just one session, you’ll notice significant improvements in the complexion and clarity of your skin.
- HydraFacial HydraTight – this combines all the benefits of a tailored HydraFacial treatment with the added benefit of the InMode Forma radiofrequency skin tightening procedure. As HydraFacial dramatically moisturises and hydrates the skin, this provides the perfect base for the Forma treatment, to maximise skin tightening results for a glowing, youthful complexion.
The six steps of HydraFacial are –
- Step 1 – Detox – a specially formulated lymphatic drainage increases circulation and eliminate toxins from the skin.
- Step 2 – Cleansing & exfoliation – dead skin cells and impurities are gently suctioned away using a hand-held device. The skin is thoroughly cleansed and prepared for the absorption of topical applications.
- Step 3 – Brightening – a very gentle, topical glycolic and salicylic solution helps to loosen the dirt and debris from your pores, brightening your skin.
- Step 4 – Extraction – any blackheads and impurities are extracted using honey extract and salicylic acid.
- Step 5 – Hydration – a special combination of hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides are directly applied to replenish, plump and hydrate your skin.
- Step 6 – Rejuvenation – an LED light is used to help stimulate new collagen and to reduces redness, leaving your skin soft, glowing and fresh.
HydraFacial is one of the most gentle treatments you can have for cleansing, purifying and smoothing the skin. No anaesthetic is required and there is no downtime following the treatment.
The beauty of HydraFacial is that it is a non-invasive and super-gentle treatment which requires no recovery time or aftercare protocols. This means that most patients can benefit from a HydraFacial course. However, here at Pure Perfection Clinic, we always ask that you attend a pre-treatment consultation with your practitioner prior to any procedure, so that we can assess your individual concerns, check your medical history and ensure that you are fit, well and will benefit from your chosen treatment.
Prices For HydraFacial Start From £95
Contact Us Today To Arrange Your Consultation